Self-Portrait Blog Post


 Fun Facts :)


  • My eyes change colors with my mood. If I cry a lot, they turn green. If I’m happy, they turn blue, and if I’m bored or neutral, they stay grey.
  • I’ve taken piano lessons since I was about 10 or 11 and I just recently stopped playing.
  • I was homeschooled until my freshman year of high school. Not online schooled, but actually homeschooled. My mom was my teacher and we ordered books every year.
  • I work at the Albany Izzys and I love all my coworkers. However, my favorite coworker is a guy named Fernando, who works at Sizzlers as well as being a server at Izzys on weekends.
  • I live with my parents and my little sister, who is a freshman and still homeschooled.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing In The News Blog Post #2

Photo Story: Mike Dixon

Begg’s Tires Free Shoot