Normal Life

Every day around 11am, a group of turkeys attack my neighborhood mailman, surrounding his car and making so much noise that it’s impossible not to hear them, even if you live a block over. 

Avery Hall, a freshman at Baker Web Academy, continues online classes, as if the virus never happened. Every morning, she gets up at 8 am to start her classes. Her school never took a break for the virus because they never had to learn how to adjust to the online learning atmosphere. 


Quarantine might have changed everyone’s routine and it might have changed everyone’s goals and plans, but it definitely didn’t change my wardrobe! :) (yes I am aware that I have a lot of denim. I can’t help it.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing In The News Blog Post #2

Around Town

Photo Story: Mike Dixon