All About Me! First Blog Post

All About Me:


Hi, my name is Ally Hall. I just graduated high school a couple months ago, and I’m attending LBCC for free through an early graduate program.

I enrolled into ‘Intro to Photojournalism’ because I originally needed the credits to qualify for my high school program, and it seemed like the best fit for me at the time. I’m actually a business major, but now that I’ve sat through one class session, I’ve realized that this may very well be the most interesting and fun class I will be taking this term. This course title attracted my attention when I was registering because I’ve always loved photography. I was given a very old Nikon 35mm when I was 11. Even though I had to replace the film often and take it to get developed, I loved that camera. A few years later, I was given a much newer, nicer Nikon. No more film, no more waiting for my pictures to get developed. Outside of photography, my bigger interest is writing. I used to stay in my room all day, writing anything from short stories to planning out the outlines of actual books.



My Three Goals For ‘Intro to Photojournalism’:
1). I want my photos or just my work in general to be noticed by someone outside of the LBCC campus.
2). I want to see at least one of my photo assignments in the Commuter.
3). I want to be more “plugged-in” or “in-tune” to my community and what’s going on around me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing In The News Blog Post #2

Photo Story: Mike Dixon

Begg’s Tires Free Shoot